Incorporated in 2005, GTS-Infotel Nigeria is a joint-venture between Philips Projects Centre (PPC), a leading IT System Integrator in Nigeria and GTS Africa.
GTS-Infotel is the first Mobile VAS Aggregator in Nigeria specializing in the provision and operation of premium shortcodes across mobile operators as well as a large range of hosted mobile VAS (Audiotex & Multimedia Content) solutions to its clientele base of mobile Operators, and third party VAS Providers (Medias, Brands, Banks & Corporate).
GTS-Infotel Nigeria, as the first mobile VAS Aggregator, has pioneered a new business model for a sustainable development of the third parties mobile VAS market since its inception six (6) years ago, in order to enable each player in the value chain to earn equitably.
To this end, GTS-Infotel Nigeria has applied since May 2005 for a special numbering services licence and is awaiting the grant of blocks of common shortcodes by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC).
However, GTS-Infotel has been able to obtain from each main mobile Operator the allocation of the block of shortcodes organized in tariff bands (in the form of 3X81X) in order to set up its premium SMS & IVR shortcodes offering.
As of today, GTS-Infotel Nigeria provides the following solutions to third party VAS Providers:
- Premium Bulk SMS: Please contact us for our commercial terms.
- Premium SMS shortcodes, across 4 mobile Operators (Airtel, Globacom, MTN, Visafone) at different premium rates starting from N10/SMS up to N100/SMS on the revenue share basis.
The revenue share to the VAS Provider for the use of a premium SMS Shortcode by subscribers is based on the corresponding gross payout from each operator to GTS-Infotel, and which varies from one operator to another one.
The commercial conditions for the provision and operation of the GTS-Premium SMS shortcode are available on request.
- Hosted SMS Applications (SMS Contact, iSMS campaign) as an option to the SMS Shortcode service.
- IVR numbers, thanks to our strategic partnerships with MEDALLION and Interconnect ClearingHouse Nigeria (ICN) which provide direct voice connectivity links to all telecoms operators (fixed and mobile) and hosting facilities.
Presently, we offer IVR Longcodes at normal rate, bundled with hosted IVR Info Portal & VoiceBox application, enabling Corporate to communicate a single number to the large public for collection and processing of a high number of simultaneous inbound calls. This solution is suitable for customer care services, feedback or opinion pool services of Brands (associated to a marketing campaign) and public Administrations & Organizations.
We also offer Premium IVR Shortcodes at different premium rates from N50/min to N100/min.
- Hosted IVR solutions : IVR Content Portal, Call Broadcast
- Hosted Enterprise iPBX & CallCenter (GTS-Centrex)
- Enterprise SMS Suite solution : integrated in the corporate Information Systems (email clients, database)