GTS SMS Infrastructure
Our hosted & managed SMS infrastructure is based on:
- A carrier-grade SMS Gateway platform, deployed at an international data center, with multiple 2-way SMPP/VPN links to mobile operators,
- A wide range of SMS applications platforms provided in ASP mode by us or by WASP partners or deployed in customers site,
- A BulkSMS platform, with global SMS-MT termination service provided by an international SMS broker.
Through our SMS Gateway, GTS-Infotel provide Premium SMS shortcodes services to third party VAS Providers wishing to market premium SMS services to mobile subscribers across multiple mobile operators in each country.
Our SMS Gateway platform supports the following features:
- Multiple 2-way connectivity to Operators SMSC over public Internet via SMPP with powerful routing of inbound SMS-MO messages via shortcodes/keywords as well as outbound SMS-MT messages
- Multiple 2-way connectivity to third party SMS based applications over public Internet via a wide range of APIs (HTTP/XML, SMTP, SMPP, SOAP)
- Reception & Sending of text, binary and WAP-Push messages
- Creation of multiple customers account (VASP)
- Hosting & Configuration of multiple premium SMS services
- Real time message tracking, reports and statistics accessible per customer & per service.
An extranet account is provided to VASP customers to view statistics and various usage reports for both inbound and outbound SMS messages of their services. All these information are provided for the purpose of reconciliation / revenue sharing between each Mobile Operator and GTS on one hand, and between GTS and Third Parties (WASPs, VAS Providers) on the other hand.
As of today, the GTS SMS Gateway is connected to :
- 4 mobile Operators (Airtel, Globacom and MTN, Visafone) in Nigeria
- 2 mobile operators (Orange and MTN) in Cameroon
- Various international SMS terminators.